Get changed and stay warm with dryrobe®
Colors: Black Blue
- Waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric made from 100% recycled nylon
- Super-warm synthetic lambswool lining made from 100% recycled polyester
- Tailored, fitted sleeves with hook and loop fasteners at the wrist
- Treated with eco-friendly BIONIC-FINISH® ECO water-repellent technology
- Full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
- Minimal sealed seam construction
- Deep, fleece-lined external zip pockets
- Huge 'A4' size internal, soft-lined ‘poacher’ pocket
- Internal waterproof zip entry pocket - ideal for phone/wallet
- Super light construction - approx 1.3kg (dependant on size)
First launched in 2010, the dryrobe ® Advance is the original weatherproof change robe. Designed to let you get changed anywhere, whilst protecting you from the elements, the dryrobe ® Advance is an essential piece of kit for all outdoor activities. From surfing, paddleboarding, swimming and triathlon, through to family camping adventures - it’s all #dryrobeterritory.
The oversized design of the dryrobe ®Advance gives you enough space to get changed inside, whilst the weatherproof outer and super-warm inner protects you from whatever the weather throws at you. It can be used multiple times throughout the day over wet kit, without the need for drying between uses. Changing outdoors has never been easier. Whilst the concept of the garment hasn’t changed since its inception over a decade ago, the quality of materials and the design have continuously evolved, with performance and durability always at its core. The dryrobe ® Advance is built to last, and we regularly hear from customers who have been using their dryrobe ® change robes for nearly ten years.